Who we’d like to hear from
Are you a breastfeeding person or expert in your field who’d like to share your knowledge of breastfeeding? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We have an amazing group of boobingit contributors and are always on the look-out for more. Our purpose is to inform, inspire, and empower people on their breastfeeding journey. So can you help us in our efforts?
Topics we’re interested in
- Personal breastfeeding stories
- Breastfeeding challenges
- Breastfeeding benefits
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Preparing for birth and breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding longterm
- Medication and breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding top tips
- Breastfeeding techniques
Keep these 7 things in mind!
- Aim for at least 500 words per article (no upper limit!)
- We don’t mind republishing an article but we love original content more
- Set the scene with an impactful introduction
- Use headings to split up long paragraphs
- Make it easy to read and leave the jargon out
- Remember to include your sources if you’ve referenced a person or piece of research
- Finally, please no self-promotion content – check out our Partner page to advertise with us instead.