Who we’d like to hear from
Are you a breastfeeding person or expert in your field who’d like to share your breastfeeding knowledge and experience? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We have an amazing group of boobingit contributors and are always on the look-out for more. Our purpose is to inform, inspire, and empower people on their breastfeeding journey. So can you help us in our efforts? In return, you’ll receive excellent exposure and a reputable author profile on boobingit.
What we’re most interested in
- Your personal breastfeeding story – here’s a helpful guide for you
- Latest breastfeeding news & research
- A particular breastfeeding topic or challenge you want to shine a light on
Keep these 7 things in mind!
- Aim for at least 500 words per article (no upper limit!)
- We don’t mind republishing an article but we love original content more
- Set the scene with an impactful introduction
- Use headings to split up long paragraphs
- Make it easy to read and leave the jargon out
- Remember to include your sources if you’ve referenced a person or piece of research
- Finally, please no self-promotional content – check out our Partner page to advertise with us instead.