Articles & News

Pregnancy + Birth

Pregnancy + Birth

When your pregnant your mind and body are going through so many changes. It’s the ideal time to start thinking about your birth and breastfeeding plans.

You’ve heard of the saying ‘fail to prepare and prepare to fail’ well there may well be some truth in it when it comes to breastfeeding success! Preparing to breastfeed will be the best gift you can give yourself and your baby.

And we don’t just mean buying a few nursing bras or investing in the latest breast pump! We believe getting in the right mindset is 90% of the prep you need to have a positive breastfeeding experience. The other 10% is to do with all the ‘nice’ breastfeeding stuff you may want to buy! Having a positive mental attitude towards breastfeeding and feeling confident that your body will do its job is very empowering. Having some insights and knowledge on breastfeeding will set you up in the best way possible – this is the start of your breastfeeding journey!

The right preparation and mindset can help you overcome even the most difficult of challenges or hardest of days. You only have some of our Mama Stories on breastfeeding to realise how many of them had wished they’d done more preparation before their baby arrived. Many of them didn’t have the awareness or knowledge to breastfeed with confidence. They thought preparing to breastfeed wasn’t necessary, and that mother-nature would show them the way.

To help get you to understand more about breastfeeding and get you in the right frame of mind, we have a whole host of articles and resources to help inform and guide you.

Jessica Nye PhD Long term sequalae from hypertensive disorders of pregnancy HDP may be attenuated in part by breastfeeding according to results of a study

My background is in childcare and I am a professional Nanny I ve been working with children in different capacities for 20 years now and

With a wide range of nursing bras available in the market it can be challenging to determine the best one for you Your choice of

Hypnobirthing is quite a misunderstood term A lot of discourse around hypnobirthing talks about calm and peaceful births and it 8217 s true sometimes you

Throughout February boobingit will be hosting a brand new Instagram live series with Pippeta Together with some special guests we 8217 ll be exploring topics

Whether you have received a post natal diagnosis or are pregnant with a pre natal diagnosis it can be a time filled with worries and

Mother of one and Personal Stylist Amy Pacitti has written and released her first book entitled 8216 Motherhood to Postpartum and Beyond A Guide to

When it comes to buying new clothes during your pregnancy it can feel a bit overwhelming You re starting to outgrow your current wardrobe and

During pregnancy you ll be in awe of how your body is changing in readiness for your new baby 8211 and that includes changes to

Become a contributor. Register today!

boobingit points:

Whats this?

Earn points for engaging with our breastfeeding community and resources!

boobingit level:

Next level:

Earn more points, create more content and engage with the community to gain your next level.

  • Please use lowercase letters only.
  • Password

Or use: