‘Breastfeeding for Beginners’ is written by Ruth Maguire, the founder of boobingit.com. As a breastfeeding mama of two, she has gone through the ups and downs, highs and lows of having a new baby and trying her best to breastfeed. This book is the one she wishes she had to hand when she was starting out. It’s a practical and positive guide to the ins and outs of breastfeeding, and best of all it has lots of real breastfeeding stories from real mamas!
This book will provide you with:
– A guide to what those first few days, weeks and months of breastfeeding look like
– Common breastfeeding challenges and how to overcome them
– Honest advice and top tips from breastfeeding women
– The realities of returning to work, socialising and being intimate
– Real-life inspiring stories from women who’ve breastfed
PDF, EPUB and Mobi versions available